If you suffer from lower back or leg pain, you may need neurological treatment. The first step is a neurological examination and expert opinion. Quick appointments, individual approach and conversation in a relaxed atmosphere are a regular start of the examination, and our rule is to always choose the least uncomfortable method of treatment with successful results. For you, we have designed an additional education about the disease where the patient learns to what special attention should be paid and how to help himself/herself in emergencies.
Neurophysiological diagnostics provides a very precise information about the function of the nervous system of our patients, and per the results of these tests we diagnose the places of damage to the nervous system, their nature and severity. In doing so, we use the best devices coming from the USA as well as state-of-the-art computer equipment.
You can have the following neurological tests performed at the Rotim Clinic:
Electromyography (EMG): EMG of the arm muscles, EMG of the leg muscles, targeted EMG of the neck (parascapular, paravertebral) musculature, targeted EMG of the facial muscles, EMG tremor monitoring
- Electroneurography (ENoG) of one nerve (motor fibers)
- Electroneurography (ENoG) of one nerve (sensory fibers)
- F wave
- Bulbocavernosus reflex
- Blink reflex
- Somatosensory Evoked Potentials (SSEP)
- Brainstem auditory evoked potential (BAEP)
- Visual evoked potential (VEP)
- Intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring
- Motor evoked potentials (MEP), Motor muscular response, D wave and brain mapping